If you are having any technical issues with the forum, please post your issues here.
kbg
Brave

Postby kbg » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:55 pm

a few days ago, i had another go at putting up an avatar but no success. then today i had one - no idea where from and certainly not one i put up. anyway, i thought i'd have yet another go and managed to delete the new one but no luck with any of my pics and then the thing said there were none available from the stock of suitable avatars.
so i am back to scratch.
any thoughts?

Skins-R-Us
Owner

Re: avatars

Postby Skins-R-Us » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:52 am

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (101.44 KiB) Viewed 623 times
Yeah. You can find any pic on the internet and save it to you computer. The only restriction is it has to be less than 200 x 200 pixels. To get it to that size simply open the pic in Microsoft Paint and at the bottom of the screen it will show you the size. You can crop the picture to a square and then resize the pic until it is 200 or below. Then in your profile there should be an option to change avatar. There should be a couple options and one to "upload avatar". Select that and then choose the file on your computer. There you can find the pic you just resized and that should do it.

Let me know if that helps.
"Winning off the field since 1999" Bruce Allen

kbg
Brave

Postby kbg » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:12 pm

Skins-R-Us wrote:Capture.PNGYeah. You can find any pic on the internet and save it to you computer. The only restriction is it has to be less than 200 x 200 pixels. To get it to that size simply open the pic in Microsoft Paint and at the bottom of the screen it will show you the size. You can crop the picture to a square and then resize the pic until it is 200 or below. Then in your profile there should be an option to change avatar. There should be a couple options and one to "upload avatar". Select that and then choose the file on your computer. There you can find the pic you just resized and that should do it.

Let me know if that helps.

many thanks for putting it back up. i think i'll stick with it for a while.

Skins-R-Us
Owner

Postby Skins-R-Us » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:52 am

kbg wrote:many thanks for putting it back up. i think i'll stick with it for a while.

I've seen worse. ;)
"Winning off the field since 1999" Bruce Allen

Return to “Sioux Technical Support Tribe”