Dwayne Haskins

Talk about everthing NFL, HERE! NFC East Rants, NFL discussions, all in one!
Maddog97
Ensign

Dwayne Haskins

Postby Maddog97 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:54 pm

First, to be clear, I was not a Dwayne Haskins fan. I felt he had potential and opportunity but really needed to mature personally. I am saddened that he lost his life through a freak accident. It appears his car failed, and he got hit by another vehicle while walking along the roadside. To his family I give sincere sympathies.

I found it ironic that he was killed while leaving a workout with his receivers. Perhaps he was starting to mature. I know he did some crazy dumb things in DC but he had a chance to compete in Pittsburgh. It is a sad reminder that we must take advantage of the chances life give us for we do not know when it will end.
0 x
0 x
True change requires patience and fortitude!

lorimike
Lieutenant

Re: Dwayne Haskins

Postby lorimike » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:16 pm

Maddog97 wrote:First, to be clear, I was not a Dwayne Haskins fan. I felt he had potential and opportunity but really needed to mature personally. I am saddened that he lost his life through a freak accident. It appears his car failed, and he got hit by another vehicle while walking along the roadside. To his family I give sincere sympathies.

I found it ironic that he was killed while leaving a workout with his receivers. Perhaps he was starting to mature. I know he did some crazy dumb things in DC but he had a chance to compete in Pittsburgh. It is a sad reminder that we must take advantage of the chances life give us for we do not know when it will end.

apparently the Toxicology Report was not good. Here is the link...https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dwayne-has ... sy-report/
0 x
0 x

Return to “Admirals All NFL Room”