choice of rookie from the 18 draft

Your new Redskins Fan Forum, Come on in and join the TRIBE! All REDSKINS, all the TIME!
kbg
Brave

choice of rookie from the 18 draft

Postby kbg » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:53 pm

saw a piece on the NFL site about the top 25 rookies. personally, i thought it was harsh that payne not mentioned. i am happy we got him and i think, if we can fix some of the other glaring issues with this team, he and allen will provide first round value for us for years.
the piece identifies players such as james, edmonds, esch, alexander, lamar jackson, ridley which were taken after payne.
question is, with hindsight, are you happy with Payne or would you have gone with someone else?

hogs86
Hunter

Re: choice of rookie from the 18 draft

Postby hogs86 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:05 pm

kbg wrote:saw a piece on the NFL site about the top 25 rookies. personally, i thought it was harsh that payne not mentioned. i am happy we got him and i think, if we can fix some of the other glaring issues with this team, he and allen will provide first round value for us for years.
the piece identifies players such as james, edmonds, esch, alexander, lamar jackson, ridley which were taken after payne.
question is, with hindsight, are you happy with Payne or would you have gone with someone else?

I love Allen, Payne and company. Our D-line is young and will be Something to be reckoned with for along time. In other redskins news i have heard the redskins new GM will be (Rumor) Louis Riddick. If so what do you think?

VegasSkinsFan
Mediciane Man

Postby VegasSkinsFan » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:45 pm

kbg wrote:saw a piece on the NFL site about the top 25 rookies. personally, i thought it was harsh that payne not mentioned. i am happy we got him and i think, if we can fix some of the other glaring issues with this team, he and allen will provide first round value for us for years.

Hindsight is 20/20, but we could have signed Johnathan Hankins and then drafted Derwin James. Having said that, I love with Daron Payne brings to the field. Him and Allen are going to be even better next year.

VegasSkinsFan
Mediciane Man

Postby VegasSkinsFan » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:46 pm

hogs86 wrote:I love Allen, Payne and company. Our D-line is young and will be Something to be reckoned with for along time. In other redskins news i have heard the redskins new GM will be (Rumor) Louis Riddick. If so what do you think?

I would be fine with Riddick, CK, Carrol and Armstrong if it meant that Allen was totally out of the picture :)

kbg
Brave

Postby kbg » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:04 pm

VegasSkinsFan wrote:I would be fine with Riddick, CK, Carrol and Armstrong if it meant that Allen was totally out of the picture :)

i'd be fine with donald duck if it meant allen out of the way.

Farmer Ted
Squaw Chaser

Postby Farmer Ted » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 pm

kbg wrote:i'd be fine with donald duck if it meant allen out of the way.

I'd rather have Vin Diesel, but Donald Duck would be ok, too.

kbg
Brave

Postby kbg » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:37 pm

Farmer Ted wrote:I'd rather have Vin Diesel, but Donald Duck would be ok, too.

hey, when the post about louis riddick first went up, my immediate thought was isn't he that actor in Bosch? and i was still on board with him taking over from allen.

bigcmr
Squaw Chaser

Postby bigcmr » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:53 am

hogs86 wrote:I love Allen, Payne and company. Our D-line is young and will be Something to be reckoned with for along time. In other redskins news i have heard the redskins new GM will be (Rumor) Louis Riddick. If so what do you think?

Where did you hear this rumor at?

hogs86
Hunter

Postby hogs86 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:01 am

bigcmr wrote:Where did you hear this rumor at?

I have seen it in a few places. I have even seen it on Theismann twitter.

Could the Redskins Entice Louis Riddick to Return to D.C. as General Manager?

https://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles ... 44977.html

Return to “Cherokee All #Redskins Tribe”