New Interview with Bruce Allen on Youtube

Your new Redskins Fan Forum, Come on in and join the TRIBE! All REDSKINS, all the TIME!
Skins-R-Us
Owner

New Interview with Bruce Allen on Youtube

Postby Skins-R-Us » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:09 am

Was just watching a youtube video of a recent interview with Bruce Allen. It was posted like 16 hours ago. They got into a whole range of questions with him. My take away if that he is an ignorant, arrogant, lying, clueless POS. I could not believe how bad of a FO we have.

Talks about building the stadium and how they want it to be the best stadium in the NFL for the next 50 years. When asked if it will look like what they proposed earlier with the moat he said that changed when 60 mins did a story on it a couple years back. Hmmm so you come up with a plan for a great stadium (NOT) that will be great for 50 years and you change your mind after the real world criticizes it. These guys have no idea what they are doing.

Same with coaching. They are clueless on who is leaving and staying and who they are bringing in. This TB special teams coach's teams were ranked close to dead last every year. Far below our previous coach. Its like Joe Barry all over again, just because he is from Tampa. Tampa sucks.

Bruce actually thinks we are close "we were only two games away from the playoffs the last two years". SMH

He says they all agreed on Alex and it was a no brainer. He made the trade and called Doug at 2 in the morning and told him not to talk about it. Jay got interviewed the next day and said he didn't know about it and never even looked at any film because it wasn't on his radar. Total lie by Bruce.

God, it's infuriating that he is making decisions for this team you have to watch.

https://www.hogshaven.com/2019/1/22/181 ... ur-passion
"Winning off the field since 1999" Bruce Allen

kbg
Brave

Re: New Interview with Bruce Allen on Youtube

Postby kbg » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:35 pm

i hope you'll forgive me if i do not watch it. don't think i could.
just read a story about how much dan wanted to bring todd bowles here. to the extent that he would dump gruden for him. bowles still chose Tampa. says so much.
but now gruden knows that all the rubbish about how we are backing our head coach is yet more lies.
the problem is, no one wants to come here.
when blokes are leaving for parallel jobs, and not promotions, that says exactly what a cesspool we are. and one of those was for the same spot in college, not even the NFL.
i think my 'where will we end up next year' thread must have gone to the internet black hole but more and more, to me looks like we are headed to the bottom. certainly bottom three. and before anyone gets excited about that meaning a great draft pick to help turn us around, have a look at the sides that get top ten draft picks year after year. and those, like the pats, who get rubbish draft picks. and yet still play in the superbowl year after year.
it is extremely hard for me to believe that these guys have not put us in a hole that will take more than ten years to climb out from. fingers crossed i am wrong. i have hope, but no optimism at all.

VegasSkinsFan
Mediciane Man

Postby VegasSkinsFan » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:26 pm

Skins-R-Us wrote:Was just watching a youtube video of a recent interview with Bruce Allen. It was posted like 16 hours ago. They got into a whole range of questions with him. My take away if that he is an ignorant, arrogant, lying, clueless POS. I could not believe how bad of a FO we have.

Talks about building the stadium and how they want it to be the best stadium in the NFL for the next 50 years. When asked if it will look like what they proposed earlier with the moat he said that changed when 60 mins did a story on it a couple years back. Hmmm so you come up with a plan for a great stadium (NOT) that will be great for 50 years and you change your mind after the real world criticizes it. These guys have no idea what they are doing.

Same with coaching. They are clueless on who is leaving and staying and who they are bringing in. This TB special teams coach's teams were ranked close to dead last every year. Far below our previous coach. Its like Joe Barry all over again, just because he is from Tampa. Tampa sucks.

Bruce actually thinks we are close "we were only two games away from the playoffs the last two years". SMH

He says they all agreed on Alex and it was a no brainer. He made the trade and called Doug at 2 in the morning and told him not to talk about it. Jay got interviewed the next day and said he didn't know about it and never even looked at any film because it wasn't on his radar. Total lie by Bruce.

God, it's infuriating that he is making decisions for this team you have to watch.

https://www.hogshaven.com/2019/1/22/181 ... ur-passion

At that's why my offseason plan is going to have 2 parts...what we should do and what we most likely will do with numbnuts in charge

Moe
Brave

Postby Moe » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:37 am

Bruce was smart to be in hiding, opening his mouth does him no favors.
Enough chit-chat, let's see how you like flaming garbage!

SuperFan
Papoose

Postby SuperFan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:24 pm

I think this is a great article about the Dysfunction of the Browns Ownership: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2579 ... ry-collide

I posted it here for a couple of reasons, you can see some same behaviors in Jimmy Haslam as Dan Snyder. Also mentioned a couple times throughout the article is how the league tried to "Marry" or "Suggest" league football personnel to Haslam. It made me wonder if Brian Lafemina was "Suggested" by the league office to the Redskins because they see the dropping numbers in one of their critical East Coast TV Markets.

This article does paint a pretty decent picture of the personality type and mind set of some of owners in the league and how they operate and view their Team / Fan Base.

I really wish ESPN would do a similar article on the Redskins that goes deeper than the Washington Post Article and Chronicles the Ownership Tenure and Failure of Dan Snyder over the past 20 years. It does make me wonder at what point do the other owners look to oust Dan and team because he is negatively impacting the NFL Product and an important TV Market.

kbg
Brave

Postby kbg » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:13 pm

SuperFan wrote:I think this is a great article about the Dysfunction of the Browns Ownership: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2579 ... ry-collide

I posted it here for a couple of reasons, you can see some same behaviors in Jimmy Haslam as Dan Snyder. Also mentioned a couple times throughout the article is how the league tried to "Marry" or "Suggest" league football personnel to Haslam. It made me wonder if Brian Lafemina was "Suggested" by the league office to the Redskins because they see the dropping numbers in one of their critical East Coast TV Markets.

This article does paint a pretty decent picture of the personality type and mind set of some of owners in the league and how they operate and view their Team / Fan Base.

I really wish ESPN would do a similar article on the Redskins that goes deeper than the Washington Post Article and Chronicles the Ownership Tenure and Failure of Dan Snyder over the past 20 years. It does make me wonder at what point do the other owners look to oust Dan and team because he is negatively impacting the NFL Product and an important TV Market.

the thought of the NFL acting to dump dan is the most cheerful thing i've woken up to in ages!

hogs86
Hunter

Postby hogs86 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:25 pm

This is Bruce Allen's second interview in a week after two plus years with not saying a word the man is all over the place.

NBC Sports Redskins

@NBCSRedskins
"We share the same frustration."@JPFinlayNBCS asked Bruce Allen to address #Redskins fans. Here's what he said

https://twitter.com/JPFinlayNBCS

Moe
Brave

Postby Moe » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:39 am

He literally said Alex Smith is essentially "day to day"....the mind...it boggles.
Enough chit-chat, let's see how you like flaming garbage!

Return to “Cherokee All #Redskins Tribe”